Friday, February 17, 2017

[**] Download Plague Master Fonts


Plague Master

Plague Master is now the hot font that is why you shouldn’t pass up to try it. You will know how fantastic it truly is and why it can make the good sale. Don’t be concerned because it’s not expensive to make you think a lot. We all assure that Plague Master is fantastic and worthwhile for you.

Download Plague Master Font Family Now


I admit: I had a bit of a crazy week when I thought up an drew this font. I broke my arm during kickboxing training on monday, leaving me in a cast - unable to do most everyday things, like getting a good night’s sleep (try sleeping with a humongous cast on your arm). Thank goodness, it is my left arm, so I can still draw letters and use my laptop.So… this font has been made entirely using one arm! It is a bit of a horror font - it sort of sums up my mood right now. Glyphs have very little spacing, adding to the evil look of Plague Master.Comes with a lethal amount of diacritics.



GET NOW